Each casement window is individually made to your choice of frame, glass and configuration. You have a choice of u-PVC, wood, wood look alike and aluminium.
- Allows maximum light into your home
- Energy efficient – can help reduce your heating bills
- Secure – shoot-bolt locks, key locking handles and toughened glass where required
- Effective noise reduction – cutting down sounds from outside
- Added heat retention – opt for Planitherm glass or triple glazing
Our casement windows allow maximum light into your home and their energy-efficiency can help cut your heating bills by keeping warmth inside. They look great, help to keep you safe and can be designed to be unique to you.
We make it easy for you to achieve the cost and energy savings you’re looking for. One of our in-house designers will visit you at home to give you expert advice tailored to your specific requirements.
They’ll show you the benefits of A Rated, Planitherm double glazed windows or triple glazing, guide you through the choice of frame configurations that will make your windows perfect for each room, and show you our range of hinges, openings, handles, decorative bars and glass.
Once you’ve decided on the best option for your home, they can give you an accurate quote. Our craftsmen will then make your windows to your exact specifications, ensuring that they fit perfectly.